Valentine's Day 2017
I spoke to David Curnow on ABC Radio's Evenings program about romance writing and what makes a good love story.
The Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts TAlk 2018
In collaboration with the Thomas Keneally Centre Library, I gave this short talk on my writing and advice for aspiring writers.
- Tell Us Your Backstory: guest blog for AusRom Today, 10 July 2017
- Paris, revisited: guest blog for Australian Romance Readers Association, 9 July 2017
- Charlotte Nash invites you to The Paris Wedding: interview with Australian Writers Center, 27 June 2017
- Persistent courage, under unrelenting fire: guest blog for Love is the Best Medicine, 13 June 2017
- What's with Doc's Becoming Writers? guest blog for Love is the Best Medicine, 28 June 2016
- Hump Day Hunk: guest blog for AusRom Today, 10 April 2015
- Interview with Rebekah Turner, author of Chaos Born
- with Fleur McDonald, author of Red Dust, Blue Skies, Purple Roads and Silver Clouds
- with Pamela Cook, author of Blackwattle Lake
- with Fiona Crawford on Boomerang Books